Available in: German
Photo Gallery Granada Alhambra Mosaics, Reliefs, Design: The photo gallery Granada number 4 shows detail views of the interior architecture and facade design of the Alhambra. The Moorish artists and craftsmen of the early Middle Ages have created infinitely filigree unique and beautiful. Even the smallest surfaces have decorative designs. Decorative elements are above all arabesques and vegetabile decorations. Many of the arches do not have a static function but only a decorative one. On the ceilings there are often filigree woodcarvings. .
Travel & Excursions to Granada
Weekend trip for residents of the Province Alicante / Costa Blanca. Granada is only 400 km away from Benidorm. The good traffic connection via the motorway A7 makes your journey possible in only approx. 3 hours and 45 minutes. From Denia you can cover the 450 km best via the AP-7 and A-7 in about 4 hours and 15 minutes. If you leave early enough you can enjoy the sights on the same day.
At more distant places of the Valencian Community from Valencia or even from the northern Province of Castellon then almost a day trip becomes from the approach.
Links to all 5 photo galleries – Granada & Alhambra – here at altea.me
- Granada City
- Castle views Granada / Alhambra
- Architecture Granada / Alhambra
- Mosaics, reliefs and art details – Granada / Alhambra (this photo gallery)
- Gardens Granada / Alhambra
Fotogalerie – Alhambra Mosaike & Reliefs – Impressionen
Help to avert climate change
- Link to Spanish Extinction Rebellion.
- Here is a current article about climate change prevent – also on the Costa Blanca.
- You want to compensate your flight CO2? Calculate and offset here at Atmosfair.